2 years’ full-time MBA (RM) program
“13th Batch of MBA(RM) 2019-21 Programme”
Students can apply to KSRM after taking either of the following:
1) KIITEE Management-2019 (Closed) It’s a separate national level examination conducted by KSRM & KSOM, KIIT Deemed to be University
2) Other National Level tests such as CAT / MAT / GMAT / ATMA / CMAT / XAT
Please read the instructions below carefully and scroll down for the option that is right for you.
KIITEE Management – 2019 is KSRM’s own National Level Entrance Examination to be conducted across 15 cities in India. It’s a computer-based test. Based on the scores obtained in the Examination, candidates will be called for GD/PI.
The exam is a common examination for the following two programmes: MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM), and MBA at KIIT School of Management (KSOM).
Downloading the KIITEE Management-2019 Result
KIITEE-MGMT Important Dates
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms:||
January 15, 2019
|Dates of Entrance Exam:||January 20 -22, 2019|
|Publication of Result:||January 25, 2019|
|GD & PI||February 11 – 25, 2019|
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|Sr, No||GD & PI Center||Date & Time||Venue|
|1.||Bhubaneswar||12-13 Feb, 2019 at 9:00 AM||KSRM, Campus-17, KIIT, Bhubaneswar:-751024, Odisha
Contact Person: Mr. Anil Singh
|2.||Ranchi||15 Feb, 2019 at 2:00 PM||“Hotel The Pinnacle” Kutchery Road, Near Jaipal Singh Stadium, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001|
|3.||New Delhi||15 Feb, 2019 at 2:00 PM||Delhi Management Association, India Habitat Center, Core-6A, 1st Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Ph. No- (+91) – 011-24649552
|4.||Patna||17 Feb, 2019 at 9:00 AM||“Hotel Windsor”, Exhibition Rd, Fraser Road Area, Patna, Bihar 800001|
|5.||Kolkata||20 Feb, 2019 at 9:00 AM||Hotel “Taj Bengal” 34 B, Belvedere Road, Alipore, Kolkata-700027, West Bengal, Nearest Land Mark: National Library Or Opposite Alipore Zoo
Contact Person: Mr. T N Ray
|6.||Bangalore||22 Feb, 2019 at 10:00 AM||Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology, South Zonal Office, No 11, 3rd Floor, 80 Ft Road, 8th Block, Koramangala, Landmark-Opposite Amul Dairy, Near Passport Office Bangalore – 560095 Ph No.- 080-40953721
Contact person: Mr. Nihar Ranjan Kuanar (Mob. 07978135645), Mrs. Sasmita Rout, (Mob. 09742094538)
|7.||Mumbai||22 Feb, 2019 at 10:00 AM||1006, ARTIUM 2, Hotel Courtyard Marriot Compound, Opposite Devine Child School, Andheri Kurla Road, J B Nagar, Chakala, Andheri East- 400093, MUMBAI, Land Mark- Close to J B Nagar Metro Station
Contact Person: Ms. Krithika Koul, Mob.9004693905
Students who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or ATMA can also apply to KSRM with a valid score. The test should have been taken for the relevant admission year, e.g. CAT-2018 or XAT-2019 score can only be used for 2019 MBA(RM) Admission.
OTHER NATIONAL TESTS: Important Dates
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms:||
March 30, 2019
|GD and PI:||Second week of May, 2019
|Programme will begin in||July 2019|
OTHER NATIONAL TESTS: Application Procedure
|Option 1 (Online Mode)||Fill up application form & pay application fee online|
|Option 2 (Offline Mode)||Download application form, fill up & submit along with application fee of Rs.1250/- through DD|
OTHER NATIONAL TESTS: Instructions for the candidates
- Candidates applying through Option 1 would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.
- Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus – 7, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
- Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application submitted for future reference.
Address For Admission Correspondence:
KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM),
Krishna Campus-7, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT),
Email: [email protected] ,
Cell – 09438304388