Within the context of the KIIT University and KIIT School of Rural Management mission , the goal of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is to prepare students for successful business careers in growing rural economy. This is achieved by providing students with the knowledge, skills and experiences needed to meet the challenges and opportunities of managing rural institutions, programmes and communities characterized by diversity, complexity and uncertainty.
Specifically, the BBA (RM) Programme will strive to:
- Provide a strong foundation through a mix of courses through which students gain an appreciation and understanding of the humanities, behavioral sciences, social sciences and natural sciences
- Provide the fundamental concepts and theory of rural management in general and businesses in particular which operate in rural India
- Strong component of Experiential learning to give students opportunities to develop the confidence and real-world experience that personify an entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop the ability to think critically, analyze problems quantitatively, and use computer technology to solve business problems
- Develop an understanding of the ethical and social issues that are of concern to rural businesses and prepare students to become responsible and contributing members of the society