6th Foundation Day concluded with an impressive
Cultural Event performed by the students of KSRM. With due
regard to the Indian Culture and Tradition the event was
started with a Patriotic Song “Vande Mataram”
lifting everyone’s spirit and enthusiasm. The event
was proceeded with the Skit “Sangharsh - Fight against
Self”, performed by the “Theatre Group”
of 2011-13 Batch. The program continued with a medley showcasing
the music trends staring from 1950’s till present.
The evening came to an end with a fabulous dance performance
along with a fusion of rap and classical song performed
by the second year students. At the end, honorable Director,
Dr. L.K. Vaswani congratulated the entire KSRM family for
the successful completion of the 6th Foundation Day.
KIIT offers a choice of indoor games and outdoor facilities for students of various schools including KSRM
B-SCHOOL COMPETITIONS: MRM 2007 students and MRM 2008 students participated in All India Competitions and proved themselves among the competing B Schools. A brief list of the achievements of the students:
Finalists in Business Plan Competition,IIM Calcutta
Rank 9,Confluence,2008 IIM,Ahmedabad
South India Runners up in 12th AIMA-RPG Student Management Game,2008
Runners-up IIRM,Jaipur Best Summer Project of 2008
Winner ,NITIE,B-Plan Competition,Mumbai,2008
Nature Club, KSRM- Started by the students
of MBA(RM) 2012-14 by planting of tree during 'Banmahotsav'
week at KIMS, KIIT University.
KSRM quiz club is an initiative by students of MRM 2008-10.
KSRM quiz club frequently organizes quiz competitions for
KIIT students. Through competition students are encouraged
to build their competency in general knowledge, subject
related matters etc. Quiz club is planning to organize a
national level quiz competition in near future.
Members: Anurag Ajay, Bhaumik Shah, Ganesh, Nishant Kumar,
K-CORP is the student initiative of KSRM having vision to be the largest students co-operative in India. Started with batch of 72 students of MRM 2007, K-CORP has expanded its member base to couple of more batches and also other schools of KIIT. K-CORP provides need based service (stationary, snacks etc..) to KIIT students at low cost.
3rd prize : Business plan competition, IIT Kharagpur, Feb – 2009
The business plan made by KSRM students on solar energy is recognized by IIT Kharagpur during business plan competition – 2009. KSRM team won 3rd prize in competition beating several recognized institutes.
Team members: Ananth Raj, Bhaumik Shah, Vinoth Kumar
64 th rank out of 500 teams of the world in Confluence'09' Organised by IIM-A.
- Students ( Hussain Nadiadwala, Vivek Kumar, Subodh Kumar, Pooran Mal Arya and Sunil Rana) participated and stood with 64th rank out of 500 teams of the world in Confluence'09' Organized by IIM-A. It’s a five day online business simulation game and teams from various countries had participated. KSRM represented its Team Name with 'Barefoot'.
- Movie club has been made for relaxation purpose of the students to cope up with the vigorous class schedules throughout the week .It is formed to inculcate the managerial skills amongst the students by observing and learning the managerial skills one needs in today’s challenging scenario .Students in group have taken this responsibility to show a movie twice a month. The movies are of different kinds, such as, humorous, having some moral, related to rural development like MANTHAN etc.
The members are: Vikram Singh,Anoop Narayan,Bishal,Sugandha.
Aitree sahoo summer project was later nominated as Best Summer Project on Rural Marketing under the competition conducted by RMAI.
Participation in Inter- University Sports Meet “SHARYA-08” organized by IIT Kharagpur-2008
- Students have their own SRCC and Social Awareness Activities Group committee .
- Students of KSRM were among Top 40 Asian Teams in Eureka -2008, In the BPlan Contest held at IIT Bombay.
- 3rd prize holder in KHSHITIJ -2009(BPlan Contest) held at IIT Kharagpur.
- Among Top 6 Teams in B-Plan Contest-2008 organized at IIM Lucknow
- NB:Team consisted G.Ananth Raj, Bhaumik P. Shah, Vinoth Kumar